Ancient bronze rings, a part of a bracelet, and beads were discovered during the excavations of the ancient monument Kanageg, located on the territory of the village of Karmirgyukh in the Gegharkunik region of Armenia, The jewelry will be transferred to the Erebuni Historical and Archaeological Museum-Reserve. Excavations on the territory of the monument will continue next year. The Kanageg monument dates back to 1500-600 BC. This year, the excavations were led by the scientific secretary of the "Service for the Protection of Historical Environment and Historical and Cultural Museum-Reserves" SNCO Professor Ashot Piliposyan, the group of archaeologists also included SNCO employees Hasmik Simonyan, Tigran Zakyan, Lusine Aleksanyan, as well as a researcher at the Institute of Archeology and Ethnography Ben Vardanyan. Director of SNCO Armen Hovhannisyan regularly got acquainted with the excavation process.