Loading...
Today:  Thursday, 14 December, 2017
Deposit percent:  
Armenian dram
14.00%
,
US Dollar
6.50%
,
European Euro
4.00%
,
Russian Ruble
9.00%

International

Vietnamese schoolgirl was killed by a charging iPhone

16:35, Sunday, 19 November, 2017
Vietnamese schoolgirl was killed by a charging iPhone

Vietnamese schoolgirl died once in a dream touched the cable charging the iPhone.

Parents found the body of 14-year-old daughter only in the morning, then immediately went to the hospital, but the doctors found nothing to help. They concluded that the death was due to shock.

According to the police, the cause was a faulty cord from the iPhone 6: from the cable protruded from the exposed wires. Published in media photos show that girlfriend tried to fix the charger with duct tape. Cable found on the bed of the teenager, according to one version, she put the mobile on charge at night and in the dream, touched the wires.

10205 | 0
|
Like and Subscribe
Facebook
ВКонтакте
MAMUL.am