Loading...
Today:  Saturday, 18 November, 2017
Deposit percent:  
Armenian dram
14.00%
,
US Dollar
6.50%
,
European Euro
4.00%
,
Russian Ruble
9.00%

International

Life of man who ate 639 two inch NAILS is saved after doctors remove them from his stomach

02:25, Sunday, 05 November, 2017
Life of man who ate 639 two inch NAILS is saved after doctors remove them from his stomach

Surgeons retrieved 639 nails from a man's intestines – using a magnet - and saved his life.
     The 48-year-old, who lives in India, is schizophrenic and had gobbled down the two-inch spikes which miraculously did not pierce his digestive system.
     He was brought into hospital two weeks ago after vomiting repeatedly and had also complained about pain in his stomach.
     A video has captured doctors examining them inside his intestines with an endoscopy and cutting him open to remove them. The surgery lasted for almost two hours.
     A video shows medics at Calcutta Medical College and Hospital in India fishing out the nails – which in total weighed 1.3kg (6.61Ibs).

Life of man who ate 639 two inch NAILS is saved after doctors remove them from his stomach
4886 | 0
|
Like and Subscribe
Facebook
ВКонтакте
MAMUL.am